MINISTERIO DA AGRICULTURA, PECUARIA, PESCAS, E FLORESTAS SECRETARIO DE ESTADO DAS FLORESTAS DIREÇÃO GERAL DAS FLORESTAS CAFE E PLANTAS INDUSTRIAS
Secretary of State for Forestry in partnership with Conservation International Timor-Leste (CITU is opening the recruitment for Mountain Protected Ares (MF-PA) Management Team to upport the implementation of BIOPAMA Project titled “Addressing Key Gaps in the Management of Timor-Lesta’s Mount Fatumain Protected Area” funded by the European Union (EU)
JOIN THE MF-PA MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Program Lead 3. Technical Officer
- Finance Lead
- Admin Officer
Send your CV and Cover letter for E-mail: email@example.com
26 August 2023 Before 5pm
Please submit your appecmon in Engin Por Word do format Pamo do not inclate raped the
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Management, Administration or other related field.
- 2-4 years of related work experience in project management, including planning and budgeting
- Experience supervising others and managing and motivating multi-cultural teams.
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify solutions.
- Strong written communication skills. Proficient in written and spoken English and Tetum
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, set priorities, and deliver quality results.
- Comfortable managing multiple duties and adapting to changing priorities.
- Service focus. Courteous, tactful, and proven ability to work effectively with others.
- Proficiency with MS Office, web research, and related skills.
This position is based in Mount Fatumasi Protected Area, Timor-Leste and demands frequent field travelling.
To apply for this position, email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Position Title clearly identified in the email, before 5pm, Saturday, 26 August 2023
Please submit your application in English in PDF or Word (doc) format. Please do not include zipped files or copies of certificates with your application.
Women are encouraged to apply. Applications, which do not meet the specified minimum requirements or those that are received after the closing date will not be considered.